10 EASY MESSAGES FOR A COWORKER'S BIRTHDAY CARD
Chances are, you spend more time with them than with your family. There’s a closeness and bond that happens with the ones you work with day in and day out. You share life’s ups and downs and, naturally, you celebrate life events together, too.
And that brings us to your coworker’s birthday.
Coworker birthdays seem to arrive when we least expect it, and—let’s be honest—sometimes we’re not prepared. Here at Hallmark, we make sure to buy bulk birthday cards and keep them in a desk drawer. We recomend you do the same!
And when it’s time to pull out one of those trusty birthday cards, you need to have the right words to say. Take it from Hallmark Business Connections—10 easy messages for a coworker’s birthday card, whether they’re a great friend or just a work peer. Both are important and definitely worthy of a card and a personal message.
For what you might say to your coworker who also happens to be a friend:
- “Happy Birthday to a great coworker and an even better friend.”
- “Happy Birthday. Never leave!”
- “Happy Birthday to my work husband (or work wife)!”
- “Happy Birthday to my partner in crime.”
- “Thanks for making every day at work fun. Happy Birthday!”
Here’s what to say to those co-workers who are just that—coworkers:
- “It’s great working with you. Enjoy your special day.”
- “Happy Birthday. It’s great to work with you!”
- “Happy Birthday. I hope it’s a year full of happiness and success.”
- “Happy Birthday to a person who makes this a great place to work.”
- “Have a wonderful birthday. You deserve it!”
No matter how close you are, taking the time to remember a coworker’s birthday makes any workday feel like a great day. Including a personal message is even better. Find just the right card and get celebrating!
Be sure to check out more tips for office birthday card messages: