Someone who works for you is having a birthday. You want to give them a card, but the only thing you can think to write is “Happy Birthday from the boss.”
Hallmark Business Connections has some ideas of what you might want to say and also offers a selection of birthday cards for employees that you can personalized with your company logo and more.
For the employee who goes above and beyond.
They show up before you get there. Leave after you’ve gone for the day. They deserve a message that shows you notice.
- “I appreciate everything you do. Happy Birthday!”
- “You make this company what it is today. Happy Birthday.”
- “I am so thankful to have someone who is as dedicated as you on my team. Happy Birthday.”
- “Happy Birthday to the hardest worker I’ve ever met.”
- “Your work ethic is amazing. Happy Birthday.”
- “Thank you for making us successful. Happy Birthday.”
Because they’re so great, why wait until their birthday to recognize hard work? Consider delivering a card just because they went above and beyond. Our employee recognition cards will do the trick.
For the employee who has your back.
You know the one. They anticipate needs. They are always ready to step up.
- “I couldn’t do my job without you. Happy Birthday and thank you for your dedication.”
- “Thanks to you, I know things will always get done. Happy Birthday.”
- “Thank you for always pitching in even when you’ve already pitched in. Happy Birthday.”
- “Happy Birthday to a person that makes my job easier.”
- “Not only are you a dedicated employee, you’re a wonderful friend. Happy Birthday.”
For the employee who makes you laugh.
Laughter is a great stress reliever. Thank goodness for employees who know how to lighten a mood or situation when work gets overwhelming. Shop our Shoebox line for quirky and funny birthday cards.
- “Happy Birthday to someone who keeps us all smiling when we need it the most!”
- “Happy Birthday to an employee who makes everyone happy.”
- “Happy Birthday to everyone’s favorite office jokester.”
- “Thanks for making this serious place a fun place, too. Happy Birthday!”
Remembering an employee’s birthday makes for a happy worker and a happy workplace. We always recommend buying Hallmark high quality bulk birthday cards and keeping them in a desk drawer. An office birthday may spring up and you’ll be well prepared to give your best wishes! Shop all business birthday cards here.
Be sure to check out more tips for office birthday card messages: