Thinking of sending a holiday greeting card
from your business? Around here we like to say, “It’s the biggest little thing you can do.”
Sending a business holiday card is the number one way to tell your clients, customers, employees and members how much they mean not only to the success of your company, but to you. Building close relationships just makes good business sense. So if you don’t consider yourself a card-sending expert, here’s some help to make you a pro.
Shop Business Holiday Cards
HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT BUSINESS HOLIDAY CARD
Undecided as to which holiday greeting card works best for your business? Here are a few helpful tips to guide your business holiday selection.
If you’re known for friendly service, go for a more casual look. Our holiday greeting cards from Studio Ink
are warm, friendly, and oftentimes, quirky.
If you want to highlight professional expertise, select a classic design.
If your workplace or target market is young and modern, shop our Millennial line from Studio Ink
If you want to create brand awareness, add your company name to the cover of your holiday card. Our custom cover holiday cards
will help you get the job done.
READ THIS GUIDE
Still can't decide? Read this guide.
It will help you decide which holiday greeting card is right for your business:
what to say in a holiday card
Be sure to select a business holiday card that allows for personalization. After all, you want your company holiday card to sound like you and your business. With Hallmark Business Connections, you can personalize your corporate holiday card by selecting an inside sentiment, writing a personal message and uploading your company logo. Writer's block? Below are some ideas for what to say in a holiday card from your company:
What to Write in Holiday Cards for Employees
- Wishing you happy holidays from all of us. Thank you for all of your hard work this year!
- May the holidays remind us of our good fortune in working together and of all the successes we enjoy all year round.
- We're looking forward to another great year of working together. Happy Holidays!
- All year long you've been working hard to help others, and now's the time to treat yourself to a happy, restful holiday. Thanks for all you do.
- May the holidays find you and yours in good spirits, and may the coming year find us working together to make the world a better, brighter place.
- As we complete a year of working together, we want you to know how very much you're appreciated. Thank you and happy holidays!
- We are successful because of talented people like you. Thanks for all your hard work and enjoy the holidays.
What to Write in Holiday Cards for Customers
- Happy holidays from all of us! We hope you enjoy the holiday season and thank you for your business!
- We couldn't let the holidays go by without thanking you for your business. Enjoy the season!
- It's a joy to take time to remember those who make doing business a pleasure. Thank you and happy holidays.
- Doing business with you always brings a smile. May your holidays be merry!
- This holiday season brings a welcome opportunity to say how much your business is appreciated. Thanks to you - and your business.
- As we remember all the reasons to be thankful this special time of year, we couldn't help but think of you. Happy holidays from all of us.
HOW TO sign your company HOLIDAY CARD
Now it’s time to sign. Using a name makes your card sound more personal and heartfelt. If you’d like to represent the company, try something like: Monique Anderson and the team at Stonesmith. With Hallmark Business Connections, you can also add your company logo to your signature to help drive brand awareness.
We hope these tips and tricks help you break through with customers and employees this holiday season. We also hope your holiday season is everything you with for - and thanks for letting us be a part of it.
Shop holiday cards